Fiction Book Ghostwriter
Writing a work of fiction is a great way to let your imagination go and tell the story you have always wanted to tell. Fictional writing involves more than just placing specific characters in certain settings, though. They need to be fully developed so readers actually care about them, one way or another. All the while, you need to have a strong plot that is engaging and compelling to readers. Below, our fiction book ghostwriter outlines the steps to creating a great story.
Maybe you do not know what genre you want your book to fall into. You may know that you want to write about a young woman, but you do not know if you want to write it for young adults or for mystery readers. Or, maybe you already know that you want to write a science fiction book and already know certain details of the different planets and characters included. The genre of fiction you choose will have a great impact on the overall story and how it is told. Our fiction book ghostwriter has extensive experience in many different genres including:
- Historical fiction
- Science fiction
- Adventure fiction
Fiction Writing Process
When working with a fiction book ghostwriter, there is typically a very specific process. The steps involved include:
- Contacting us: We are happy to hear from you if you are looking for a fiction book ghostwriter. During a free consultation, our writer will gain a general understanding of your idea while you can get a feel for whether we are the right service for you.
- Interviews: Through interviews, our ghostwriter can start to fully understand the message you want to convey, the characters you have in mind, and the overall feel of your work of fiction.
- Research and outline: Even fiction requires thorough research. Depending on the topic of your book, that research could include learning about historical events or even speaking to members of your family. Thorough research can help you create a strong outline so you know how you are proceeding each step of the way.
- The first draft: No great book is written during its first draft. The first draft is a way for you to start organizing your thoughts, forming the basis of your characters, and creating important plot points.
- Revisions: After reviewing the first draft with our ghostwriter, you can both determine what changes need to be made and where the overall story could be stronger.
- Editing: Editing is revising on a micro scale. During the editing process, more attention is paid to the technical aspects of writing while still fleshing out certain parts of the story.
- Final copy: There are many steps when writing fiction, but they all result in you having a book you can be proud of and share!
Our Fiction Book Ghostwriter Can Assist with the Process
Writing fiction is certainly not as easy as it may sound to some. Developing a strong story that you can be proud of, though, is certainly well worth it. Justin Spizman is a fiction book ghostwriter that will work with you throughout the process to ensure you have the best possible product in the end. Call or email us now or connect with us online to request a free consultation.